Support Our Struggling Veterans Donating a Car in Augusta
By donating a vehicle to our Augusta, Georgia car donations program, you’d be supporting a wide range of programs developed to provide veterans with the best quality of life after their service and giving veterans hope.
We have made our entire process as simple and fast as possible. We value your time and appreciate your help.
Types of Vehicles We Accept for Donation
Take a look at the various types of vehicles we accept in our Augusta, Georgia car donations program.
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Vans: family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Motorcycles: touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Boats: fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, speedboats, houseboats, cruise ships, catamarans, pontoon boats, yachts
- Specialized vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles: SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Recreational vehicles: non-commercial planes; campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, Jet Skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, ATVs
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
A Practical Way to Help Out
Veterans want the same opportunities as everyone else, rather than counting on someone to drive them around. Donating a car in Augusta, Georgia is one of the most practical ways that you can help our former service men or women.
Make a Difference Today by Donating a car in Atlanta
Donate a vehicle today by completing three easy steps:
- Donate your car calling our donation specialists at 877-892-4494
- We’ll arrange for a convenient pickup time today for your car donation.
- You will get the maximum tax deduction.